Makan-Makan in Malacca

>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sorry guys for not updating. Have been busy and lazy. Anyway, 2 Saturdays back, I was in Malacca. I'm went Malacca 3 times since 25th July before this 4th visit but I didn't get to hang out with my relatives! So, this trip back is one of the best among the others because I get to EAT! *jumps*

* ninja Steph prepared to sapu all the food *

* nightlife at Jonker *

* models of aunt's shop *


Food in Malacca are irresistible! Especially with my aunts around, they'll make sure we're stuffed properly before we're allow to go back to KL! On Saturday night, we had dinner at my grandma's place and then we headed to Jonker for a walk! I got myself 2 tees which only cost me RM25.90! *satisfied*

* bubble tea *

* Lycee *

Next, we headed to some lorong to have "lala"! OMG! That place was super crowded! I didn't expect to see so many people Q-ing for the stalls. Aunty Nancy was smart. She pretended to look for people and she just walked pass the line. *sneaky* We all followed!

* the lorong *
* the crowd *
* the stall *


That night, we ordered and eat, eat and then ordered.. But I still didn't get enough! So we left! Next stop, duck noodles! My parents went back to E Joyce's house first as we go da pao duck noodle and my favourite Leng Chee Kang. After supper, I went straight to bed!

* hygiene wasn't a prob to them *

* yummz *

* 2nd round *

* 3rd round *

The next morning, we headed to a coffee shop for breakfast. Then, we went to Dataran Pahlawan. We stopped by shops along Jonker as we walked towards Dataran! At pahlawan, we had Starbucks and we continue walking in the mall.

Around 5pm, we headed for Pork Satay! The 3 of us ate 70 sticks of satay and 2 plates of ketupat! After satay, we headed back to aunt's shop! At 7pm, we went for dinner! I was surprised the meal was so sumptuos! Although I was full, I just couldn't say NO to the food!

* Bei Zhan Chinese Restaurant *

* mommy-daughter time *

* my dinner *

* homemade soya bean *

After dinner, mum requested for putu piring and too bad it wasn't open! So my uncle suggested we should get some donuts! After getting our 12 donuts, we stopped by to get ROJAK! OMG! It's really a MAKAN trip!

* Big Apple *

* mum and the fruits *

* breakfast *

Sorry guys for not having many photos because I didn't charge my camera! *sad* This was my last meal before I left Malacca on Monday afternoon!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP