Days at Watson Wyatt

>> Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hey guys! I'm back with another post! This time I would like to share with you my days during my intern! Time flies.. Within a blink of an eye, one month has passed! In this one month, I've learned a lot.. From learning to be quiet to learning to sleep early to learning more about company benefits!

* my favourite hang out place *

For a talkative person like me, this office is seriously a war field where I struggle to keep quiet! For a night owl like me, I was forced to sleep early. From a engineering background, I was exposed to business terms! Definitely, it's a great experience!

* camwhore in office *
* my work *
* caught sleeping *
* one mentos a day, keeps me awake all day *

I met great and fun people like Faten, Chee Wei, Joyce & Kar Wye. Without them, I have no idea how I survived my one month! And thanks to my mum, I have lunch prepared for me everyday! WOo!

* faten & joyce *
* joyce & steph *
* Maggi Party *
* us in the toilet *
* lunch time at UOA 1 *

* from joyce *
* so sweet of her to give this to cheer me up *

Here, I would like to share about my last week of my internship! This week, I told my mum not to prepare food for me as I think it's a bit hectic and tiring for her to wake up and cook everyday! So on monday, Joyce and I had our lunch at O'Brien's. Final week wasn't that good! Ther workload is horrible partly because Faten was on MC.

* lunch time discussion *

The next day, mum cooked and this is like a super great meal! I have lotus soup, sausages, fried egg, rice, plum and grapes! Totally shocked my colleagues! =) I'm glad I have you MUM! For me, I felt rather reluctant to do my job as that was my last week. I didn't work as fast as I just came in! *winks*


On my last day, I treated my colleagues lunch at O'Brien's! It was really fun as we spend our last day together. Days we knew each other weren't that long but the friendship truly undescribable! I wanted to leave early the last day and my supervisor approved with one condition: Provided I finish my work! I was so terrified because by working fast I can only finish them in 2 days! How on earth can I complete them? I didn't think much and started working! At 4.30pm, I was left with one more to go! But I had to go.. After having a short photo session, I officially said BYE BYE to Watson Wyatt!

* O'Brien's *
* Faten & Steph *
* Our Sandwiches *
* the 5 of us *
* Whole DS Team *

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP