Rainy Day

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another season of rain.. Never really like it unless my loved ones are with me because I won't feel lonely! What do you guys think bout a rainy day? What will be your impression towards it? Oh well.. This evening, I experienced it myself.

* before it rains *
* heavy shower *
* all wet *

After work, dad called up asking me to wait at the bus stop before the rain starts to shower. So, this good girl listens to her daddy and waited at the bus stop right after work! The sky gets darker and darker will it started to drizzle. That moment, memories flashed pass my mind..

I used to have a very good friend back in my schooling days! We hardly talk when we meet but we chat a lot online. Partly we seldom meet as we were from different schools. There was one rainy afternoon, when I received a message from her saying,"Do you need my mum to give you a ride home? I know your tuition just ended.. We can come over to accompany you till your dad picks you!" It was so warm to hear that from a friend on a cold rainy day. However, that day my dad came early.

Ever wondered why the word "used" is being used here? This friend and I no longer talk anymore. It has been quite sometime since things changed. I don't mind her having best friends but I'm sad and disappointed when she barely reply my mails/smses. I felt that she seemed to be avoiding me but I just don't know what's the reason behind it after all these years.

* reflection *


Anyway, I would like to dedicate this song to my friend Xiao Qi. I will always keep you in my prayer although I don't know how have you been all these years! =) May God guide you wherever you go!


Well, back to my story at the bus stop.. More and more people rushed towards the bus stop as the rain got heavier. My lower part of my body were practically wet due to the heavy rain. Thanks to this aunty who offered me few sheets of newspaper to cover myself, I didn't get wet too much.

* droplets *
* jam jam jam *
* loneliness *
* gloomy moody day *

All in all, I thank God for protecting my dad while he were on the way to pick me up from work. Thanks a lot!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP