Totally CoUZ..

>> Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sorry guys for not updating.. "YES! WENLY, IM UPDATING!" That's for my 傻婆.. Anyway, i had a superb weekend last week! Let me briefly update you on my activities since most of the pictures have been uploaded on facebook!

Friday after work..
Alvin & my bro picked me up from work and we headed to Alex's condo for badminton. WenLy was there already when we reached. After changing, we started playing! It was so much fun with all of them.

* my 傻婆 & i *

After that, we headed to mamak for dinner and next we went to Pastor Lindy's place for Dodgeball! Half way through, we were stopped by the management saying that we were too noisy! Hence, Dodgeball session postponed and we all went for mamak session.

* us having our meal b4 war *



* strategy planning with one outsider *
* ready 4 war *
* LOOOONG table *



Saturday early in the morning..
Mum woke me up so EARLY for breakfast! Then, i fetch bro to Alvin's house to go NSt with Aaron. After that, I headed to BBQ Plaza at One U to meet up with Clara, Siew Kwan and Jon! It was really good to meet up with them although I was regarded as the "88" bcz im the youngest there!





Evening we went for church service. Sermon was great! Her sermon really amazing! After dinner we went home!

7.15am on Sunday morning..
Early in the morning, I got up to fetch bro for futsal. Then, mum asked me to fetch her to office to check the alarm. Next, we went for breakfast. When we reached home, it's almost time to go church. Initially I thought after dropping bro I can still come home for a nap..

After church, we headed to Penang Village for lunch. There were 14 of us if Im not wrong. Lunch was nice as my Char Siew Pau sis was there too! Had some camwhore session before they rushed off for Dan's baptism.

* menu ** she and her frenz *
* tomyam *
* done with lunch *
* the pau sisters *
* eli - the great parker *

As the rest left for Dan's baptism, Clarice, Alex, Elisha, Ian, Andrew and I went to One U for movie. There goes my weekend! Fruitful ya? =) More updates will be up soon!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP