My Life after CoUZ camp..

>> Sunday, August 9, 2009

Life was superb after camp! Usually it's a norm for youth to be very hyped up after camps.. This applies to us too! As you can see, we, The SanDisk-ers were so happening.. 168 comments on Yee San's (Memorax group mate) photo..

* go SanDisk!! *

We've planned for our next celebration of our victory too! We won 3rd place in camp and there we got ourselves some free vouchers! *excited* This coming Sunday is the day we're meeting up!!

* TGV voucher *
* Coffee Bean voucher *

Besides, I've attended cell meeting last Friday! Few of the campers actually persuaded us to go for Glow United and thank God we went! It was fun and I've learnt a lot that night! Guess what?!! We are having Dodgeball night this coming friday! I'm so looking forward to this.. I guess this is my new chapter in life!

1 cha chi chu(s):

wenly! August 18, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

aunty! update yo. haha

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP