Capacity.. Expanding Your Limits!

>> Monday, August 3, 2009

People! I'm back from Malacca.. AGAIN! Haha! CoUZ camp was awesome! The place, the food, the people & most importantly the message was great! I'm back to report to you CoUZ Camp 2009 that was held in El-Sanctuary, Malacca.

* got it from joshua's album *

On friday afternoon, campers were required to gather at SIB, 4th floor before we depart. Initially I was quite worried but not anymore when I saw familiar faces. We were asked to go to our own groups to familiarize ourselves and create our cheers!

Around 3pm, we departed from church. Siew Kwan and I talked non stop till we reached Malacca. We didn't even notice we chat for that long. Anyway, we gathered at the hall when we arrived. After some ice-breakers, we were allowed to go back to our rooms to settle down.

* dorm 2's entrance *

There were some amazing experiences throughout that hour in our dorm! I bet JoLin had an unforgettable one having to face the lil' Mickey under her blanket. The whole dorm filled with high pitch shouting and screaming, definitely amusing!





Next, we had our very first meal at El-Sanctuary. There is no doubt that the food was amazing! That night, we were brought out for a "walk" in the jungle. We were required to bring our torchlights along and all of us were given a bowl of water and 2 of the members of the team were given an egg too! The journey wasn't as easy as expected.

* our 1st meal *


**fast forward** Sandisk, being the champion for most of the games that night made us the leading team on the 1st first day! Every one was allowed to go back to our rooms after supper!

* us after supper *

"Bing Bing.. BOng BOng.." Few of us were awake when some of them woke up for morning prayer at 7am. It was quite noisy and the bed was shaky when there is movement in the dorm. Day started with morning devotion. There, we discussed bout how we were being stretched by God! Interesting and inspiring morning session we had! *great*



After breakfast, we went back to the hall for our first session. Ps. Victor really amazed me with his transparency in his session. I learn a lot from every session. I really wana thank God for being me to this camp, to be able to hear His words.

* with my toast *

In every session, we were taught about our capacity, our limits in life. He shared with us story about King Saul and King David, how similar they were at first and how indifferent they were in the end.

"No matter what mistakes you've done, just confess before the Lord. Ask for forgiveness and you shall be forgiven. Our father is a loving father, He will not give up on us unless we give up on ourselves."

The rest of the day was games and more games! Violence, challenging and dirty! *eewww* We had war game at the field. We had to protect our tower while there were marshalls going around catching people. Pheww! A tough one!


After showering, we came down for dinner. Time flies, we were left with another half day and we have to go home! *sad* When we started to know each other better, getting closer to each other, we know we are coming to an end.


The end of the camp is not the end of everything because it's the beginning of a friendship, for those who just met.. It's the beginning for those who just renew their faith, to continue to meditate on His word.. It's the beginning of a whole new life!


Although Sandisk didn't make it as the champion, I'll still love my team, my team mates and our team cheer! In this camp, I met Wen-Ly, a very sweet girl who I hang out most during camp. Many mistaken that we came together from Calvary but the fact is we just met. It's so wonderful that God arranged our meeting in camp. I thank God for this and I will cherish this friendship!


Besides, I was glad because I was nominated for the Best Female Camper Award. I'm not sad I didn't win but I'm glad God made me something out of this camp. I wasn't among the old members of SIB, I didn't expect to get nominated. God just came and told me that it's the inside that got you nominated! God trains us in solitude, you will never know what He has for you next! Congratulations, Shealin for getting the Best Female Camper Award!



I have no regret attending this camp!


A camp filled with fun and joy!


CoUZ rocks!


Goooo! Sandisk!



3 cha chi chu(s):

Christian Girl in Harrods August 4, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

hey yo, no wonder I'm coughing now cuz I think I talked too much, non stop what of cuz too much la right. lol

munzz August 4, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

hey siew kwan!!! ishh.. sad adee.. u dowan to talk to me liao.. =(

Anonymous December 5, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://xidelurido.digitalzones.com/ezoqus.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP