Day Out with my Baby

>> Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Haha! After having my new baby, of course I need to make full use of him right? I was out last thursday from morning till night with my baby! I was learning to play around with the "A" & "S" plus the ISO of course. I had so much fun! Thanks Dan!

* my hall *
* met her at the ring *
* skates *
* the 9 year old *
* she's just cute *


Had bak kut teh in the morning, went skating, had shooting session at the basketball machine, movie and lastly headed to lookout point! It was a fruitful day! I enjoyed myself! Thanks again.. Have a look at some of the pictures taken that day. (I'm sorry for the not so nice photos as I'm still new to my camera!)

* the tower *
* from the top of the tower *
* wonderful sunlight *
* God's creation *
* more of it *
* from another view *
* as the sun sets *
* magnificent *
* my dinner *
* falling in love *
* wonderful *
* have u ever notice the sky? *
* sunset *
* KL city view *
* as it gets darker *
* night view*


Disclaimer: These photos are all original copies. No editing were made. Feel free to comment! Thanks!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP