Life without YOU!

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009

As some of you are aware of that I have been missing from MSN and Facebook for quite some time! In fact, today is my 17th day of fasting! The main reason I'm fasting MSN and Facebook is because I spent too much time there!

It's challenging! No joke! Guys, I challenge you guys to do the same too! You'll find out that you can actually do many many things when you're away from the comp! Will update on my photos soon! See ya!

2 cha chi chu(s):

chocotheclown October 1, 2009 at 6:22 AM  

yah steph...im very agree wit u...
i hav tat kind of fasting b4~~
dun stick 2ur comp too often or u'll get addicted..
spoilt our health & also our relationship wit GOD...
=)

munzz October 1, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

yes.. indeed!! im goin tru a season of confession now.. seeking Him wholeheartedly..

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP