Start of Something New

>> Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hope you guys enjoyed the photos in the previous post! Anyway, for those who don't know, I'm back in uni already! Was back on Sunday to clean the house and do some grocery shopping! Timetable for this semester is not as pack that's why I was home since Wed.

It was quite bored back there! Internet connection was down, NO water supply and simply NO life! Class on the first day was ok but I have no idea what is happening in Reactor Design class! With all the equations and all.. I'm totally LOST!

One module I enjoyed is Safety Engineering! Dr. Law never fail to keep us awake with all his effort in presenting his lessons! I really enjoy the animation and the YouTube video he showed us in class just for us to have a deeper understand of the explosion of Titan Alpha!

I was surprised I was able to pay FULL attention in our environmental module as well! This semester, we're doing Waste Water Treatment and this is a 100% exam module. Quite scary but interesting! Although Mr. Siva's english is a bit "indrish", but we all respect him for his knowledge!

The above simply sum up the modules I'm doing for this semester! We have Multicomponent Separation as well but Dr. Chong is away therefore no class this week! All in all, I thank God for His blessing upon the house we're staying and the friends I'm having now! I've set my resolutions for this new academic year! Check it out in my next post! =)

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP