Random Drinkin' Nite

>> Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hey people! I'm back again! Sorry if you guys are waiting for my updates on the few events earlier because I'm gonna blog about our random drinking nite we jz had jz now.. Gab told us to have a drinking nite because his dad is clearing his collection of liquor and therefore there's this extra bottle for us - Grant's, 50% alcohol content!

* People around the table *

The whole drinkin nite started off around 11.30pm after the girls arrived. In the beginning, mum was still drinking with us but she left us an hour earlier before we ended our session. Mum and Eugene shared a glass of drink (on the rock), me having my own (mixed with 40% coke), Swan & Stacie sharing a glass (mixed with 60% coke) & lastly Gab with his glass of drink added with abit of water!

* Our drinks! *

We started with just calling Big, Small, Red, Black, Odd cards to drink and many more. The rules changed when this is just too boring! We switched to Black Jack! WOohoo! It was quite killing as the chongkar has to take the risk to DRINK! Gab started and then Swan's turn. Both only had to drink 3 gulps! Lucky Stacie when she got a sets of 5 cards and it's only 18! *damn*

* Swan is SUPER red *

Everyone had to drink double! Next, it's Eugene and then mum's turn! Mum was lucky too - BLACK JACK! Gosh~ How unlucky can we be? Then, it MY turn! I saw my card.. *confident* I opened Gab's card when he took a card! Haha! BoOm! And so he DRANK! Swan's turn, i did the same thing and she too, DRANK! Everyone was so afraid as I was so confident with my cards!

* me & mum *

* Mum with her Black Jack *

The only one I have to drink is Stacie as she got 21! Guess what's MY card? It was 16! Wakaka! Nobody expected me to have ONLY 16! I was so PROUD of myself! Next, we had the 1-K game where each card has it's own meaning. This is where people got KILLED! Lookin at all of them, from sober till tipsy and then drunk! CUTE!


* Me & my lucky 16 *

We ended around 1.20pm because Stacie needs to go back home! At first, Gab was suppose to drive Swan's car while Eugene drive alone and I follow them at the back. But then Swan PUKED and she felt much better so she drove at last. Gab ended up following Eugene's car! Thank God he did because Eugene is definitely DRUNK! OMG! He drove like an animal..

* When it just started.. Swan's the only RED one *

* Comparison: the RED Swan and the RED heart *

* the 4 of us when Eugene was using his TOILET CARD *

* Eugene is getting HIGH *

Lastly, I would like to thank God that everyone went home safely! Hopefully you guys rest well and have a sweet sweet sleep tonite! Thanks for coming! See ya! Some of the pictures taken after we stop drinking..

* Cousin - the RED & the not so RED *

* Eugene & Stace - both tipsy *

* Eugene claim himself PRO because he still manage to take a clear image *

* Happy family *

* Eugene & Stacie.. AGAIN *

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP