Malacca Makan-Makan Trip

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey guys! Im finally back.. Sorry to my dear readers who were waiting for my next post! Have been BUSY since last Fri.. Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with the outcome of all events though.. It was so much fun. Imagine u had fun eating, had fun singing, had fun dancing with uncles & aunties, had fun throwing ur frenz into the pool and many many more in a week.. Let me tell u more!

Let's begin with our very own MAKAN-MAKAN trip to Malacca! It was a 2D1N trip in Malacca. We stayed in Chong Ee's house in Taman Sentosa, Malacca (if any of u know where this is). It's an empty house abandoned for a month. Quite dusty but we managed to clean it! The worst thing was the LIZZARDS. OMG! Total nightmare for me as I'm super afraid of lizzards.. *haha*

* Han Ming went toilet while we were having this shot *

So, bout the food trip.. When we arrived, we headed for Chicken Ball rice. Me myself don't really fancy but for tourist like the rest, it's a must for them to at least try this! Glad they like it! Next, we went for pork satay! Woo~ My favourite! Together with it's pineapple sauce.. *orgasmic* Although it's small in size, I still don't mind as I still love it so much!

* Balls, Chix & Vege *

* Eugene posing, Peng Sang staring *

* Gays in action *

* Cousins - Swan & Stef *

Then, we proceeded to Nadeje Cafe few doors away to have some delicious, unique and nice looking milcrepe! For those who love cakes, I think you guys should try this! There are 2 branches in Malacca, there's 1 in Dataran Pahlawan & the other in Melaka Raya. Not that hard to locate! Trust me! You'll never regret!

* 3 slices of cakes - original, cheese & choc banana *

* havin' a shot before we left *

* this is just too good to be described *

* the 3 "partners" - Chong Ee, Han Ming & Peng Sang*

Then, we went to a cendol stall in Kota Laksamana! This is one shop that is always FULL! Lucky us to have our seats fast enough. Then, we went on having more cendol in Jonker Street's Bibik House. According to Chong Ee the durian cendol is one of the best! Indeed it tastes very durianee!! ahaha! Next stop - GIGANTIC POPIAH!

* Chong Ee & Swan with their cendol *

* Chong Ee is always the ODD one *

* concentrating & enjoying *

* Chong Ee: "WT* are u looking at?"

When Han Ming went down to da pao our popiah, we had our cam whore session in the car.. as usual.. All sorts of stupid pictures taken! Once Han Ming got our popiah, we headed to another stop we all craved for.. Prawn Wan Ton, here we come! Juicy, crispy and yummy prawn wanton which cost Rm0.80 per piece.. Pricey! But, definitely worth it..

* camwhore without Han Ming *

* green monster + red strawberry *

* cutie swannie *

* me me me *

* scarie FACE *

While we were having our popiah, lotsa nonsense were discussed among the guys.. Well.. Guys~ So happened the newspaper used to wrap our popiah matched perfectly to their topic! Chong Ee got so excited! Enough of stories.. Let's move on to our next stop - HOME! It's time to go home to clean the house while it's still early!

* enormous popiahs *

* newspaper article *

It took us quite a while to clean the masterbed room and de toilet because it's really dirty. We played cards after that. In the midst of our cards session, peng sang & han ming had their own ENTERTAINMENT for a while. Interprete yourself based on these pictures..





Chong Ee came back to us around 7pm and off we go to Sg. Duyung for seafood! Yummy, cheap and filling.. Very worth it. After that, we went for satay celup at Capitol Satay Celup, a well known shop in Bukit Cina. We waited for half an hour before we even get our table! I didn't intent to eat in the first place because I was too full! But the prawns are so tempting.. Ended up with 5 sticks and it costs me only Rm3.50!
















OK! Enough of eating, it's time to head home for a DECENT shower! I need to rush to complete my presentation slides for my grandma's birthday the next day. There goes our day! The next morning, we had nasi lemak, cendol, laksa and baba laksa at Jason's at Jonker. Then, bye bye to them as they need to travel back to KL while I stayed back.. Ok! That's all for this trip! Drop by facebook for more pictures!


0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP