Past & Upcoming Events

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pheww~ Finally, MATLAB test is over! Not like I can solve it! Grr~ *frustration* I'm not sure bout the rest of the class, but de 2 rows of students near me, only ONE or TWO of them are able to solve it! Gosh! Why is Dr. Gan so cruel? Sigh.. Anyway, thank God it's over! One less subject to be worried of!

Next not so good news is that our exam timetable is finally OUT! Hmm.. 4 papers altogether starting from 8th of Jan till 19th of Jan! Not bad huh! Anyway, all we have to do now is study. I'm craving for more karaoke but.. EXAMS! Arrgh~ Let's take a look at my timetable..

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me because I have to start preparing for my grandma's 66th birthday celebration! It's gonna be a big celebration as far far relatives are invited to attend her birthday dinner! So, as her granddaughter, I'm suppose to help organise the whole event other than the booking of restaurant! I'll be preparing games, power point slides and the booklet for this event! We will be having some presentations as well! Stay tuned for pictures in the next post I bet!

*My dear grandma's bday last year*

Besides, I have to prepare myself for our trip to Malacca too! For your information, Eugene, Swan, Han Ming, Peng Sang and I will be goin on a makan-makan trip to Malacca! It's gonna be fun! Woohoo~ Yummy food! Here I come! The tour guide of the trip is..... Chong Ee! Haha! Ents officer are always our guide! Wonder where is he bringing us this time.. *day dreaming*

*Our trip to Malacca 2 yrs back!*

Hmm.. Up next is our very own Christmas Party! It falls on de same day as Swan's bday. Therefore, we are throwing her a bday party..

"Hey gurl, although Wai Kit is not around, we're still there for u!"

Haha.. Lotsa games and pranks are planned for that very special day! I bet this will be the most memorable bday for Swan! Let's hope everything run's smoothly! That's all for now! Will be back with more pictures on the events mentioned above!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP