Not so productive weekend..

>> Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dear readers,


Time passes so fast and it's coming to an end of a year again.. When u think of December, Christmas comes into place! This weekend, I didn't do much but I accompanied my bro for a haircut at DryCut in Jusco Kepong. It took us quite a while to get a place to park our car because it's season of shopping! School holidays, Christmas, New Year... Every celebration is around the corner and that's partly why everybody is out for SHOPPING!

After haircut, we headed to a Hong Kong Style Cafe for lunch. Lunch time, for sure it's packed with people.. Fortunately, there's an empty table available for us. BUT.. It stinks! NO choice.. We just have to bear with it..

**fast forward** Food arrived! We were quite satisfied with our food. Not bad LAR.. I da pao-ed half of my porridge for mum! Haha.. Actually I can't finish la.. Was so full.. Anyway, here's some pictures of us and our food during lunch yesterday!


* Menu *

* bro's sour sop jelly drink *

* Bro's claypot salted fish noodle *

* My yummi-licious beef porridge *

Let's move on to Sunday.. Hmm.. My eye was very pain today that's why I woke up EXTREMELY late. Partly because I watched a movie last nite. It is a great movie I would like to recommend to those who are interested in cars, chicks or even movie hunters! It's non other than RED LINE! It's one perfect movie that all of u need to watch! I would give the movie rating of 7/10!



I wouldn't wana say much bout this movie because it's just too interesting! Ferrari F430, Ferrari Enzo, Lambogini Murcielago, Mercedes Mclaren SLR, Porsche Carrera GT and many many more! Tempting right? Download and watch it today! You'll never regret!

Hmm.. My family and I went to One Utama Shopping Centre this afternoon to do some Christmas shopping! We went into SO many shops but we didn't bought much! **fast forward to lunch break**

All restaurants and cafes are packed! We ended up at Sri Melaka.. Mum was really cute that time! I can't forget every moment we had there this afternoon. Guess what?!! My mum was practicing how to smile and pose NICELY in front of a camera! Haha! How cute can she be? Here are some pictures of her and our makan session there!

*mum's tomyam mihun*

*pathetic OTAK-OTAK*

*baby's Pandan Chicken Rice*

*Cute cute mum*

*Bro is obviously not ready yet!*

*I'm proud of my mum*

After lunch, we carried on with our Christmas shopping! I always love Christmas! It's a season of joy! I wonder why I love it so much. Maybe I love presents, surprises & I love the JOYous feeling! I just like the happy mood! Hmm.. Looking at the decorations and the happy faces around, simply lighten up my day! Come.. Have a look! Didn't manage to take more pictures though..

*The wonderful decorations at New Wing*

*Beautiful decorations along the way*

*Gifts Hampers*

*Christmas gifts by Chocolate Lounge*

*Overall view along the way*

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP