Grandma's 67th Birthday Celebration

>> Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally I'm back again with my grandma's bday post! My grandma is a lady who enjoys dancing, drinking & singing.. Woohoo! This is the very first dinner we invited so many friends and relatives. We decorated the room we booked with ribbons, balloons and many more fancy lil thingy that will make it more BDAY-ee!

Lotsa preparation done by me thought! The agenda paper with testimony and thank you section really cracked my head! Gosh~ It's worst than writing an essay. But since it's for my dear MAMA, I will do it! Hmm.. Slide shows, lyrics for the songs, games and more! Everything needs rehersal, needs preparations..

* first page of the "booklet" *
* last page of the "booklet" *
* centre page of the "booklet" *
* several copies of "booklet" *

Some highlights of the night:
1 - "You Raise Me Up" touched everybody's heart! *cry cry*
2 - My ku Jeff brought up the crowd! *rock n roll*
3 - Uncle Francis is drunk! *dancing king*
4 - Everyone was surprised to see Mag's video.. *cute*
5 - Shean Shean sang & danced! *jr. star*
6 - Karaoke & cha cha session *happy*


* Slide show of the lyrics *
* When tears rolling down their cheeks *

* Everyone started to feel the song.. *
* Shean Shean singing "Burung Kakak Tua & Rasa Sayang *
* 2 old mans tryin to act cute *



Anyway, I wouldn't wana say much bout this celebration! Let the pictures do the talking ya!

* the pretty ladies of the family *
* Lovely cousins *
* Grandchildren dedicating a song *
* Me, Gab & mama *
* Game - Tie hair for ur loved ones *
* bday song fot the bday girl *
* dancing fever *
* Ashley & Stef *
* Me & my darling cousins*
* Tiff, Jian, mama & mum *

More videos will be uploaded soon! Stay tuned!

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to my dear MAMA!



0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP