Spring Cleaning = Satisfaction + Exhausted

>> Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm back with a new post as I've promised! Today is the day we ALL go back to TTS to clean our hse. Eugene picked me up at 10am as we have arranged earlier. I was extremely tired thinking that I can sleep through the journey there. But I ended up talking to Eugene and Sook Wan throughout the whole journey back to SEMENYIH! It's an achievement I didn't sleep in the car AT ALL.

It's 11.13am and we're in front of 10, Jalan TTS 2/4a. Finally, we're back there! CY was sleeping in the living room like a PIG. Hahaaha! To our surprise, he cleaned the house before we arrived. (although only downstairs) Thanks CY!! *clap hands* So, we headed to our own room and started to move the stuffs aside so we can start our mission. (too bad no pictures were taken)

We started off with wiping the tables, cupboards and racks. Eeew~ So dusty! Then, we vacumed every single corner of our room. CY helped us to clean our ceiling fan as well. The dust looks like burnt caterpillar - "mao mao cong"! ahahha.. So geli~ After repeating the process of vacuuming and mopping, woohoo, the room is sparkling clean! Keke! Feel so comfortable..

After the cleaning part, we started planning the placement of furnitures again. Just a lil information, we have shifted our furnitures around for 4 times last year. I was bored with the room, so Sook Wan was forced by me to move them! How evil~ After an hour of pushing the furnitures around, finally we decided on... Will update the pictures as soon as i go back to TTS! That will be in another 2 weeks time..

4 of us were chatting and hanging out in our room while deciding where to have lunch. Oh well, it's best to go to an air-con place in such hot day and that is non other than Old Town Kopitiam, Metro Point. One thing i need to say here is the prawns are so NOT fresh! Yucks! After our meal, we went home. *tired*

When I was home, I thought I can have a good sleep after shower but I ended up helping my bro with his folio. Gosh~ I need more energy!!! **fast forward** After dinner, I went for tuition. (thank goodness it's only 2 hrs today) Now I think I better catch some rest. Waking up early tomorrow because we're having lunch appointment at 12pm in Mid Valley!! Bye bye~

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP