Sweet but Sour = Fruitful

>> Friday, September 12, 2008

A wonderful gathering of the Chem Engerz enlighten my day, as well as my tummy! So full & so yummy~ As we were planning long ago, today is the day we all meet to have lunch before they leave! In the beginning, there were 16 of them of confirmed with me that they'll be attending. Unfortunately, there were some unforeseen circumstances that left the 4 of us.

Few days back, while I was confirming the numbers again, most of them told me they can't make it. Oh well, I thought it's ok as we can still meet. Afterall, the motive to meet up with those who are leaving to UK. As long as there is one of them attending, I will still meet with up with him or her. Moreover, Yi Yang and Steffi are confirmed! So the plan was on.

*Before food was served*
We arrived at Chilli's at 12.05pm. Steffi was already waiting inside. To my surprise, Shan was beside her too! Didn't expect him to be there because Chien Yi said 3 of them not coming (Chien Yi, Shan & Eryl). And so, we all waited together to be seated. **fast forward** We ordered some chips and drinks while we wait for the rest to arrive. Of course some cam whore sessions in between! One by one came and finally it came to a number of 11 of us!! We were happy at the meantime afraid that it will be awkward.

*Yang & Shan posing for Darlie advertisement*
Things went on well. Shehnaz was there too! Shan as usual was cracking out lame quotes that cause us to burst out into laughter. Hmm.. Let me share with you part of what happened today.

Yang: Hey Steffi, how are u traveling around?
Steffi: I'll be going to London by bus. I've got my tickets.

Shan: Hey guys, make sure you guys be careful cuz I heard people said...


Everyone was paying attention to what they were talking. We were expecting him to say something serious because he looked very serious!

Shan: I heard people said, "London bridge is falling down!"

Everyone remained silent for a while and the next second, everyone LAUGHED! How lame can he be? God knows. I think some of us didn't even talk to some of the present ones although we have been classmates for a year. Today is really a great time for us to catch up with each other! I'm glad Kee Kee, Chin Kiat, Peng Sang, Adrian & Isaac turned up today!

Before I forget, I would like to say that there is another classic incident which happened just now! I totally forgotten bout it! Thanks to Steffi who reminded me! *clap clap* I don't really remember the details but when i mix all together, this came out!! It all happened when Shehnaz planned to order dessert.

Shehnaz: Hey guys, siape nak share dessert? I can't finish ler..
Me: Cannot lar.. Damn full!
Yang: Err.. I don't mind if you guys wana share.
Steffi: Oh nonono! Im super full!
Shan: I didn't even finish my food.
Shehnaz: Actually you are full or what? Why didn't you finish?
Shan: Nah. Not full laH. It's just that I don't like BREAST!
Everyone: What?!!

Everyone laughed at his statement! Poor Shan immediately did a cover line for that! Wk

Shan: Aiyo, I mean chicken breast la. I don't like chicken breast larr!



Now everyone knows that Shan doesn't like BREAST! God knows what breast!

Moral of the story:
Always think carefully before you speak.
A simple word can mean a lot!


Lastly, we took a group picture before leaving the restaurant. Although there isn't many of them who turned up today, I still wanna wish all of u a safe n pleasant journey & all the best in UK! For those who didn't turn up, it's ok. We will always remember you! *Owh~ So sweet!* Hahaha.. Anyway, I did enjoy myself today. I had a great achievement too! My first time talking to Kee Kee! *Happy* For those who missed today's gathering, you can browse through some photos taken. Enjoy~

*Couples of the day*

*Natural picture of the day (according to Eugene)*

*Eugene, Yang & Shehnaz*

*Group picture of all who turned up*

*The very last group picture of the day*

After the last group picture, we have left the restaurant with a heavy heart. Although we know we will miss each other, but it can't change the fact that they are leaving. Take care my friends..


7 cha chi chu(s):

steffi. September 12, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

LOL... London bridge is falling down... damn cute lah.

What happened to: "I don't like breast meat?" :P

munzz September 12, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

ahahha.. Forgotten.. ahhah! I shall add it in! kakakak!

Orange September 12, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Nice one ... Ha ha ha ha ...

munzz September 12, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

updated another pic in there! shan and the breast-s! ahahahah!

Anonymous September 13, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

so sorry for not attending..it has been complete mayhem back home trying to get everytin in order before i leave. n today was my farewell party at home too, so i hd to get things ready.glad u guys hd fun.will b missing everyone dearly.do keep in touch if possible..n may chemical engineering flourish both here in malaysia and in the uk...lol...hear hear!!!

Anonymous September 13, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

that last comment was posted by anushka by the way...*winks*

Anonymous November 30, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Emm.. Life experience... keep on... Enjoy...

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP