Hectic Encounter

>> Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's another day nearer to school reopen. Many things need my attention and preparations. I felt really tired. It was the worst when I received an email from Agoda.com that the hotel we booked is fully booked! I was so worried. For readers' information, I'll be goin to Hong Kong to spend my very last bit of holiday with my mum, my aunt, my lil cousin and my uncle.

"How can this happen at this moment?" I mumbled to myself. It's a week before departure date and yet we are not confirmed with the accommodations. O gosh! This is real trouble. Moreover, I have a lil cousin comin with us. How can this happen? I cracked my head and thought for quite some time and finally decided to book through PYOTravel.com! At least I feel safer booking through a local agent and so happened my friend works there!

After comparing the hotels over and over again, I decided to book the hotel we decided before, Dorsett Seaview Hotel, Hong Kong. Since it's a last minute deal, I felt satisfied with the price. Rm325 per night isn't too costly I think. At least problem solved. Now I have to continue planning for the trip. Many things that I need to consider in order to have a pleasant trip! Hey friends, if yu guys have any suggestion, feel free to drop me a msg! I need to arrange for airport transfer to hotel, places to shop, places to visit & lastly places to EAT!!

Next, I have to pack my stuff to go back to uni. Eugene, Sook Wan & I are going back to TTS (a house we rented nearby our uni) to do some cleaning up! New semester is coming and I think there is a need for us to clean the house before going back to stay. This thurs is gonna be a hectic day for me because I have to go back to Semenyih in the morning, finish cleaning by evening and giving tuition at night! Oh my my~ Can I take it?

After a long day, there'll be another long day the next morning. As the previous post has mentioned, we, Chem Eng Year 1 students will be having a farewell gathering at Mid Valley. Although not many people are coming, I still hope it will be a warm one. I'm actually worried for the ambience of THAT day's lunch get together because most of them who are turning up are from different different gangs. I'm afraid things might not work out.. Anyway, I hope for the best! *Pray hard*

I think I'll be goin to bed now. Too many things to think, to do & to be carried out. Tuition express lessons' note not done, drama not finish download, stationaries haven't buy, bedsheet haven't wash, clothes haven't pack.. I think I should stop because the list will never end! Good nite my friends~

2 cha chi chu(s):

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Visit wikitravel.org for tips and places to go. Worked like a charm for me all the time. Haha

munzz September 10, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

wow!! fang chin~ din expect u to drop me one here!! anyway will check it out!! thanks alot ya!

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP