Those were the Days..

>> Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today, I would like to share with you some family photos of these 6 years. In this 21 years of life, I've never regret having this family. I feel so blessed to have this family! What more can I say when I already have them?

* CNY 04 at 2nd aunt's house *
* CNY at uncle's house ** bro's bday ** prepared to attend andrew's wedding *
* CNY at grandma's hse *
* dad got some achievement award *
* dad's bday *
* mum's 45th *

How do you feel as your parents' age is catching up? Looking at their grey hair, their wrinkles.. You know they're no longer young. It's time for us to take care of them.

* dad's 54th *
* movie world : gold coast *
* brisbane 09 ** australian outback 09 *
* bro's 14th *
* my 21st *
* air supple concert *
* mummy's bday *

I would like to thank each and every member of my family. Will not let you all down. I do know what I should & should not do. I know my priorities. Trust me! I will prove to you! Love you all!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP