Chinese Cultural Society

>> Thursday, November 26, 2009

In my 21 years of life, this is the first time I ever joined Chinese Society! Oh well, not too bad afterall! With a kick start to this academic year, CCS organised a welcoming party for all members. They have games, food, performances.. Overall it was great!





That night, most of the people there were strangers to us. But, with the games, I managed to know a few more friends from other faculty.

* performances *
* game session *
* singing performance *
* darren the emcee *
* audience ** looking for de lucky one *
* president + lucky winner *

In conjunction to this event, they had this competition called the Crazy Photo Hunt! I shall not elaborate much. All in all, thanks to those who voted for my photo!

* this photo won me my 1st prize *
* peng sang : never fail to eat *
* my group during the games *
* them with yu jia *
* me n my kuih *
* cousins *
* 3 crazy girls *
* SWAN & the angels *
* PS used for advert *
* Dong & Steph *


More posts will be posted soon! Stay tuned!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP