Mooncake Festival

>> Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hey guys! I might be a lil too late but I would still like to wish you a Happy Happy Mid Autumn Festival! This year I had a very different one celebrating with 3 friends of mine, Angel, Elisha & Tzyy Jeng!

* our dinner for this mid-autumn fest *
* TJ & Eli *
* my all time favourite ** aren't they cute? haha *

We had dinner at Ikea and we had a super long chat on the MOST random stuff we can think of! But I'm sure all of us enjoyed our time! After that, we headed to the bowling centre as the movie tickets for Final Destination has been SOLD OUT!

* the 4 of us *
* another shot before we left *

I bet you guys noticed that there isn't many photos taken simply because I forgotten to put my SD card back into my camera! =(

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP