The Meet Up with Joanne

>> Saturday, October 3, 2009

Life was indeed encouraging despite of the fact that people around us that we just got close to leaves us one by one. I would say it's encouraging because God blessed me with this friend, Joanne. I was never close to her till mission trip actually and I'm totally so happy bout it!

* us during mission trip *

It all started when she messaged me to ask if I'm going for Sharmane's sent off at KLIA. Then we decided to meet up before she leaves as well. The meet up was great! Han Rick, Joanne, Angel, Jee Wang, Tzyy Jeng, Merlvyn & I turned up for lunch that day!

* my unagi don *

Conversation was rather weird with all sorts of topics. After that, we headed to Paddington House of Pancakes for dessert! It was so SWEET! Haha! As in the food and the people as well.. All in all, we had a great time! =) Hope that our friendship will last forever!

* lil flags *
* treasure box *
* some pancake *
* thinking hard of how to savour it *
* joy *



*han rick and the ugly act *

All the best girl!

Waiting for you to be back for Christmas!

* Hugzz *

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP