Ber-Bonding.. The Act of Forming Bonds..

>> Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My past few weeks I've been so busy "bonding" with people around me! From those who are leaving to my seniors which I haven't met for ages to my dear childhood friend and finally, my relatives! Really happy to be able to spend time with them! *warm*

*chemical bonding *
* love is kind, love is patient *
* relationship *

The 5 Hours Session with The Girls
This meet up was supposed to be a separate one but I'm glad I combined both! I was suppose to meet up with my dear Sa Poh (Wenly) before she leaves for Perth and meet up with Shealin and Sharmane for Spicy Pan Min. Due to time constrain, I decided to meet up with them TOGETHER! Happy to say that we enjoyed ourselves as we talked bout almost everything! Knowing them is one of my greatest JOY in life! Love you girls!

* my dear wenly with her q-tyness *
* wenly with them *
* my turn *
* 1st Sept 2010 is the day we meet again *

The Meet Up with My Seniors
Met up with Shen Yin, Yheng Mun & Heng Wen at Pyramid! Hearing from the working people is a total different exposure for me! Not too much but yeah.. A better understanding of the working world.. Will be planning a K session soon!

* the trio *
* serious talk *
* the girls *
* blur shen yin *
* we'll meet again *


With Joanne
Joanne is one of my childhood friend. A girl I treat like my sister! Haven't meet her for ages till that day.. We had quite a good time catching up with each others' life! She has really grown up a lot. No longer the lil Joanne I know! I'm proud of you!

* set lunch *
* back in 2008 ** we've changed in some ways, but our frenship never change *


Family Day with My Dear Relatives
It has been quite some time since we had a fiest with THE relatives! Thanks to Mag's return, we are able to spend time together. We were at her place since morning. We had breakfast, tea then dinner! We had mahjong sessions as well! All in all, it's a happy day!

* sumptuous breakfast *
* the pro(s) at the mahjong table *
* looks may be deceiving but it tastes great *
* the banquet *
* fighting for food *
* Gab, Mag & Mum *
* my dear uncles & aunty *
* my bowl of food *
* the kids *
* he thought he was good ** mine was better *
* love u dear : see u soon *


0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP