The Year of Ox (Day 1 & Day 2)

>> Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey people! How is CNY so far for you? Enjoying? Food, snacks, ang paos & reunions! I'm sure all of you are having a great time! This year, for the 1st time, i came back from Malacca on the 1st day itself! *WOOHOO*

Day 1
Early in the morning, we headed to grandma's house as usual and then of we go to my granduncle's house! (It's already a routine for us to go to his house every year because he's my grandma's eldest brother.) We left that place quite early because more and more of my grandaunties and granduncles arrived there too!

* food served at granduncle's place *
* wen, lin, stef & mum *

**fast forward** Back to grandma's home to have lunch! While waiting for the lunch to be served, we had our mahjong session. It was so much fun to play with your relatives, especially with my uncle! All sorts of funny gestrures and jokes really burst us all into laughter! Then we have lunch-Ketupat with prawn sambal, lontong, coconut, curry chicken and Kakak Happy's famous Maggi Mee Goreng! *yummilicious* Left Malacca around 4pm!

* super nice lunch: prawn sambal, lontong, ketupat & curry chicken *
* me & pretty cousin *
* happy family without e julia *
* red vs green *
* uncle's family *
* cutie shean & stef *
* warm moments *
* ee ching & stef *

At night, we had dinner with dad's side's relatives! After dinner, they came over to my house to chill~ It was so happening that night. Aunties with their mahjongs, uncles having their man talk outside, cousins with cameras, FUH! It was just so warm gathering with relatives!

* chit chat session *
* swan & ufung *
* EJ & Ron with their photography talk *
* everybody seems to be enjoying *
* the handsome God Hands, EJ & his cousin sister, Stef *
* Stef & the 2 pretty ladies *
* ka che & stef *

Day 2
Woke up at 7.30am! *yawn* Went to my neighbour's house, an old lady who always help us around. Then, we went to my parents' friend's house. That old man (aka gong gong) brought us to a dim sum place in jinjang! The dim sum was so nice and most importantly CHEAP! Then, we went to another uncle's house in Desa Park City and we headed for lunch at Ah Yat Bao Yu in Avenue K!

* Ah Yat Bao Yu at Avenue K *
* display rack *

Seriously, this is my first time having lunch here and my first time eating the whole abalone all by myself! Although I'm not sure whether is that consider nice, but it's definitely a nice experience for me! There were so many dishes served until we can't fit anymore food into my tummy! No dinner at night! Have a look!


* abalone yu sang *
* suckling pig *
* scallops + mushrooms *
* shark's fin soup *
* whole shark's fin *
* Steph's abalone *
* me & my sliced abalone *
* prawn balls ** steam fish *
* lotus rice *
* almond red bean dessert + lotus paste round ball ball *

After lunch, we went back to this uncle's house. We were so entertained by Guitar Heroes III! My bro wanted to buy it for so long but because of the price, he didn't manage to get it. So this is the time we JAM!

* acting like a pro *
* bergaya *
* wow! that's ME! *

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP