Chinese New Year Mood

>> Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's one day before CNY now! *anxious* On Friday, Swan & I went Time Square for last minute shopping! *woohoo* I'm so satisfied because i spent less than RM150 including meal & transportation and I still manage to get 2 casual dresses, 2 tops, a shorts, a t-shirt & a sling bag! The feeling is just so indescribable!

On Saturday morning, mum woke me up and told me it's a super long day for us! *sigh* We went to my eldest auntie's house to send her some gifts for CNY. Then, we headed to Selayang Mall to get my bro a polo-tee! **fast forward** Packed and off we go back to Malacca! (Went to pay respect to my grandparents at the temple, went to aunt's house and then we continue our journey!)

* bro is sleeping so soundly *
* heavy traffic along NKVE *
* the time we arrived *

The traffic was quite heavy! *slow moving* Surprisingly I didn't sleep throughout the journey! Woke up when we were Seremban! **fast forward** Started my CNY eatin spree! CNY is all about fellowship & not to forget.. GAMBLE!

* shean shean busy "masak-masak" *
* setting up the table *
* my dear mama preparing the food for us *

For most of the families, they usually have their reunion dinner one day before CNY . For us, there's a slight difference which is we have our REUNION LUNCH instead of DINNER! We always look forward to this meal because there'll be lotsa food served! *hee* Have a look at some pictures of our reunion lunch!
* ee lin, ee ching & chris at the kids' table *
* the adults' table *
* 3 sisters *
* time for some BLACK JACK session *

At night, we went back to my grandma's house in Jonker Street, the most happening street in town! It was so packed and so crowded with locals and tourists! People were even there to countdown for CNY! Seriously, that was my first time experiencing countdown for CNY! Anyway, that's all for today! Prepared to sleep early because we're goin visiting tomorrow! *happy*

* outside my grandma's house *
* along Jonker Street *

HAPPY CHINESE "NIU" YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP