Not My Day(s)

>> Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Woke up middle of the night to pee pee & couldn't sleep back! How sad is that! Told you it wasn't my day. Quite a number of things queued for this special Monday since the clock struck 12 last mid night. Let's start off with the 1st case.


Case #1
Last Sat night, right before Gab went back to bro's room to sleep, he asked if he can have his ipod back. After that question, I looked at where the ipod supposed to be and stunned for a while.. Guess what? "THE IPOD IS NO LONGER THERE!" Gosh~ I was scared that Gab will be so so mad and I just reply him that I'll return him next week. He nodded and went to bro's room. I tried so hard recaling where did I took it to because we all know that I used to attach the ipod to the speakers. I remembered taking it out one day but I left it beside the speaker if I wasn't wrong. I detached it frm the speakers is because I wanted to bring the ipod with me but then later I think it's too expensive and was afraid to lose it so I left it there. After 20 minutes, I went to bro's room and told Gab the truth. To my surprise, he didn't scold me for such big mistake that I've made, misplacing his ipod. He kept telling me it's ok, just go to bed. Don't waste time finding at night but I felt so bad. In the end, I promised him that I'll find it no matter what.



Case #2
Woke up by mum very early on Sunday for church because dad was one of the ushers. I felt so cold in the morning but my whole body was so warm. I really don't feel like going anywhere because I feel cold and tired. I went back to bed. Nobody disturbed me after that till mum done washing up. She woke me up.. AGAIN to get ready so we won't be late for church. See! Not my day again. Sick still have to go church! Shivering, luckily I brought my super thick jacket to church. Sick Sick sick~

Case #3
Monday afternoon, after showering, me and bro went downstairs because we off the router. It was raining very heavily. *Thunder & lightning* Normally heavy rain and thunder lightning is common but when I say it's not my day, definitely something happened! The Indonesian workers told us that the lightning stroke our roof top. WE were shocked and we went and have a look. Roof tiles on the grass and chipped off roof tiles. Sigh! Really first time in my life. I shall let the pictures do the talking.




Case #4
After checking out the roof, me and bro went in the house and took a nap. When my parents came back, we headed out for dinner as my bro said he wanted to eat Pan Mee. Before I continue, let us have some advertisement. This Pan Mee shop is located in Taman Ehsan, Kepong. It's near the market, it's always packed and it's great! The place is not THAT clean because that area has alot of pigeons around. Anyway, the food is great. Yummy~ Unfortunately, when we arrived, we noticed that it's not open on Monday. So if any of you decided to try, do not go on Mondays. Nevermind, we went on searching for food. As usual, my dad will randomly point at a shop to eat. In order to make him NOT to NAG, we went to the stall he pointed, the chicken rice stall. As usual, we ordered 4 drumsticks and some add-ons. Guess what? The man said cannot. What the hell? Not that it's unavailable or sold out, he just said cannot and suggested us to eat chicken breast. I was quite pissed off though and ask my mum to leave. Then my mum changed her order saying only 2 drumsticks will do. He still insisted a NO. My mum asked me if I'm ok? I said NO too! When we are about to leave, he told us can. Stupid! How can so many things happen in a day?

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP