There's something between me and my Bubuu..

>> Tuesday, August 26, 2008

After a nite, I still can't forget what I did yesterday nite.. It all began after a drink with Eugene and Gab at McD.. We reached home at around 12.04am.. So I thought maybe I should accompany Buu a while before I go to bed.. We were running and hiding from each other, chasing each other.. It was so fun and exciting until I kicked Buu into the pond!! I really didn't expect that to happen! Gab shouted loud warning me that Buu was near my leg, asking me to be careful..


Before I could react to that, I already kicked her into the pond!! I was so scared.. I didn't know what to do.. Buu swam to the side of the pond and came out of the pond.. She was terrified, cold and shivering.. At that very moment, I was very nervous.. Things turn bad.. Bubuu was so afraid.. She was so frighten.. Her ears was flat down.. Obviously she's scared..

I felt so guilty and regret for not lookin at her while running.. Gab took a towel and wrap around her.. I thought of giving her a warm shower but so happen my heater is not functioning.. So I have to boil some water and shower her downstairs instead..Gab kept telling me that if she sleep outside alone, she might run away and may not come back as she had experienced something bad like this.. My tears started to roll down my cheek because I'm afraid that Buu will leave me..

I hug Buu tightly so she'll not feel that cold.. After showering, I gave her Tuna hoping that she'll not be so afraid anymore.. Unfortunately, she's still the same.. *Fearful* Suddenly, she ran up to my room.. We all followed.. I tried carrying her but she just jumped off my lap.. I felt so depressed.. I was thinking, "How I wish I didn't play with her.. Things might not turn out this way.." I went to bed at 5.10am after making sure she's fine..

This morning, I woke up quite early.. I went outside to look for Bubuu.. I was so happy she's still around.. I fed her her favourite biscuits.. One thing I found out then.. She dare not go near the stream anymore.. She used to drink water from the stream, but now it's the past.. I tried carrying her near the stream, she was so scared, her claws are all out.. Im really really sad that I am her nightmare.. What an owner! *sighz* All I can do now to compensate is feed her more stuff she likes and pamper her more hoping that she'll forgive me soon..

4 cha chi chu(s):

Anonymous August 26, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

Haha.. cute cat. Does she scratch? (normally)

munzz August 27, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

haha.. nope.. very guai wan o!! ahhaha.. ask her to sit she will sit.. very cheeky as well.. ahahah!! actuali it's a HE.. all because of gab and eugene.. dey tld me it's a SHE.. so till now im still calling bubuu girl instead of bubuu boy.. ahhahah

Anonymous August 27, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

CHEEKYzeee !!!

munzz August 27, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Cheek ur head lar... bring bubuu bite u onee u noe..

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP