Merdeka Eve "Celebration"..

>> Sunday, August 31, 2008

Im back again with brief words on MY Merderka Eve "Celebration". Note that: It's written as "CELEBRATION" because it's not so much of celebration actually. Woke up quite early yesterday because I didn't sleep well. Well, I woke my parents up as the Indon worker is already waiting outside our house.

Oh ya! For your information, my mum decided to extend the side of the house so that we can place a set of garden chairs there. That was her plan. Dad didn't really like that idea because it will dirty the house again. It's AGAIN because we just had the house painted and finally cleaned and now another project is being carried out. Oh well, it has been decided and my parents went out to get the materials needed together with the man. **fast forward** All of the materials was sent to my house around 2pm but work couldn't be done because it started raining.

Sigh, it's a Saturday and we're all at home doing nothing. I was watching drama as my mum and bro was busy with facebook - Mesmo TV. Around 5.40pm, mum said we're goin out for dinner! A Merdeka Eve Dinner at One U is not a bad idea after all. After getting ready, we left house! Lately, dad is so obsessed with fish that he requested to dine at Fish & Co. As usual we waited for quite a while for the dishes to arrive. To our surprise, all of us were so full that we cant even finish our portion. *wonder why*

Then, we walked around the mall. There are few events going on at the mall like Mid-Autumn Fest & the IT & Gadget Fair.

Then, we went to Theobroma Chocolate Lounge to have a cup of drink as we don't feel like going home yet. As usual, me and bro shared a cup of Fair Lady Mocha while my parents shared a glass of Ms Coco Frappe. I just love the aroma and the taste, it's simply AWESOME! Hope u guys try it out too! Its worth trying a mug! *2 thumbs up*At least u get to try something from Aussie here. (Info: Theobroma Chocolate Lounge is originated from Australia.) After chilling, we head back home. There goes a day!

Early in the morning today, we went to church. It was quite empty because the MYF was away for a sleepover at KL Wesley Church. Pastor's sermon was relatively short!! *keke* After church, Radiance introduce me a book - Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. She said the story is all about romance & thriller. I've heard bout it before and I will check it out later as it sounded quite interesting! I think you guys should read it too! Hmm.. Will be having dinner with my dear aunt! Looking forward to see my lil cousin!!



*What do u think it look like?*

*stone-ing*

*Some events happening in New Wing*

*Some of the drinks served in Chocolate Lounge*

*Fair Lady Mocha*

*Mr. Cartoon is drinking*

*It's me enjoyin my drink*

*Me n mum*

For more pictures, check out my facebook album! woohoo~ M gonna take nap now.. Lastly, Happy Merdeka to all of you!Will be back for more~

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP