Getaway to Phuket

>> Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hey guys! Some of u might know that I'm currently away from KL.. Taking a break from the busy city.. Here I am with 8 awesome people in Karon Beach, Phuket!







I'm just dropping by to pen down a few things we did on our very first day of the trip.. It was definitely a super fruitful day I would say as we literally walked the whole day..

First of all, I would like to thank Jon & Debbie who recommended us to this awesome hotel in Karon Beach called CC Bloom's.. We paid only 1100 baht per nite (MYR110 equivalent) for a 3 star hotel but getting the room and services of a 4 star hotel!













We had a short nap after checking in and later on headed out to Patong town.. There we had McD's samurai pork burger set for 157baht.. And den headed to scout for activities packages! Indeed we had a super good deal.. Eg. Island hopping trip - 1500 baht for 6 islands + lunch + snorkelling session, FantaSea show at only 1100 baht when outside is selling for 1500!!!




Later today, we headed to Premium Square Factory Outlet. Last but not least, we went to Naka Night Market and I think this night Market is super awesome!




Okla! I shall stop here for now.. See you guys Tomoro.. Good night!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Patak 14,Mueang Phuket,Thailand

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP