Treasure

>> Sunday, May 2, 2010

Everyone in this world has something very precious to them. Some would think family is the most precious, some might say love is important. Money, power and fame can be precious to some of them too! What's your most precious? Have you ever thought of this?

For me, nothing is more precious than my family. They are the ones who are always there for me no matter what happens. They are the ones who always care although I showed my temper. They are the ones who always listen to my ranting when I needed someone! Oh well, my stupid driver actually inspires me for this post! He showed me a blog, a very touching one. Those who can read chinese can check it out but for those who can't it's ok. I'll just briefly describe bout her life. In her recent posts, she expressed herself to the readers how much she misses her boyfriend who met with an accident 8 days back. What a tragedy? Can you imagine how will your life be if your most precious is taken away from you? What will you do? Will you blame God?

In life there are too many earthly things that caused us to forget what is the core in life. Imagine you lost your dearest family member and you were unhappy and you think life has no meaning anymore. You will eventually land up in mental illness. You will then be a burden to your family members. I bet all your loved ones will be very sad to see you like that. What more your Father in heaven who created you? No one will feel more than He does. This applies to a relationship as well. Holding on to a relationship that is not gonna work will not lead you anywhere better; instead, it will cause you to go crazy! I'm not kidding because this happened to me before. Oh well, I'm not gonna share much but there's one thing I would like to say is that do not harm yourself because you will hurt those who cares for you. Never think it's the end of the world because tomorrow will always be a better day! Look forward to tomorrow as you will never know what God has in store for you and me!

Yesterday's CoUZ was really awesome. The word and praise and worship really touched my heart. Every word sang pierced right into my heart. I really thank God for touching me last night. I really felt much better after that! You see, when you think life has fallen to the lowest point of your life, God will always be there to lend you a hand. Falling down is just a way God trains you to be a tougher person so you can strive further in life! Do believe, have faith in Him as He'll never fail you!

Dear friends, take a break in life and ponder what really matters. Stop dwelling in small matters and in the end neglecting the bigger ones. I've found mine, have you?

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP