Not by Coincidence..

>> Friday, May 7, 2010

Not by coincidence..

I'm studying in University of Nottingham..
I'm in UNMC Basketball Club..
I met them..

Lastly, it's definitely not by coincidence that they had this party for me, a party to countdown to the moment I turn 22. It was definitely an AWESOME party with really nice bunch of friends. Although we have not known each other for very long, but our friendship is more than words can describe.

* best present *
* me and the 3D card *

I'm really happy and touched by them for throwing me a birthday party. This is my very first birthday party in my uni days, and I bet this will be my last one. Indeed, it is one of the most memorable birthday I've ever had! Thanks guys! I really appreciate your thoughts!

* sausages *
* steph & hui yen *
* the organiser(s) *
* making a BIG wish *
* BBQ food *
* my bday cake *

There were some AWESOME highlights as well! Have a look at the 2 pretty ladeh! Aren't they HAWT??! Phewwit!

* monkey gawd *
* OMG *


Thanks guys for making my 22nd birthday a memorable one!
This is my final birthday in uni and I'll never forget this day!
Love u guys!

9 cha chi chu(s):

~G~ May 8, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

i lost my favourite underwear durinG your birthday!!!!
Y.Y
wahahaha ~!! uinah !! best present pulak ~!! aahahahaha ~!!!

~G~ May 8, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

whre Got monkey !!!!
is son Goku !!!! >.<

clarawan May 8, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

greg, why so fat diiiiiiii aiyo yo!! u need to go back to US!

stephanie!!! happy belated birthday!

~G~ May 8, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

clara!!!!!miss you!!!
lonG time no see and the first thinG u say is i'm fat d y!!!
ahhhh!!!
i wanna Go us ny daddy don't let Y.Y
cause i spend every cents i had earned there ~! :P
so much fun at there thou ~!! wahahaha !!!

munzz May 8, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

ahhahah! i shud have posted tht pic HOR!!! lol.. i love the card!

hey clara! i miss u too.. i heard bout ur grandma.. take care yah!

涵儿 May 8, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

haha...keep the memory forever den..^^
met u so late, juz know u all bt most of u gonna leave soon..
kexi neh...>.<

~G~ May 8, 2010 at 3:01 AM  

which pic ??? huh ???
haiya ~!!! xiao han ...Got fate sure will meet one ~! :)

munzz May 9, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

im so gonna miss all of u!

Anonymous August 28, 2022 at 4:45 PM  

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP