My 宝贝Turns 20

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In a few hours time, she's turning 20. Age hit 20 but i bet she'll always be a lil girl to me. I first met her back on the 31st July 2009 during CoUZ camp. It was not by coincidence we were grouped together; it was not by coincidence we were dorm mates.
 
 * outside our dorm *
  
* after camp *

I was glad God sent her to me and we clicked perfectly well till some even thought we were best friends for one long period already. The fact is we just met.. in camp! I love you so much and I hope our "ding dong"-ship will continue to grow and we will be there for each other all the time.

 
* sports *
  
* crazee us *
  
* couzmazing race *
  
* red *
  
* cell harvest *

This is my first year celebrating your birthday with you and I do hope there'll be more in years to come. I hope you enjoy the surprise we have planned tonight! Love you and will always do.

 

Happy Birthday!

   
You're 20 this year. Stop torturing small animals yah! *winks*

1 cha chi chu(s):

~G~ March 3, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

selamat hari jadi~! :P

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP