Mummified

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

Arrgh! Pain! It happened this morning when I was about to shower. This is something for you readers who don't really know me THAT well. Whenever I'm in to shower, I always comb my hair before the whole cleaning process begins. Today, after combing, I put the comb back into the rack as usual and this time..

I TER-SHAVED my thumb because the shaver was right beside it and so happened I slide my hand across. Hence, the cut. It was not noticed initially. I felt the pain but I didn't realise it was a cut till I saw a patch of white spot on my thumb. GOSH! Part of my thumb was SKINNED!

 
* it doesn't looks serious but it HURTS *
  
* oucch *
* another closer view *

I couldn't find any antiseptic and so I used Dettol shower gel as it seems to be the closest already. I can see brown liquid flowing out after dripping a drop of Dettol on it. Eww~ It was so painful! I was scared because..

"THE SHAVER IS RUSTY! Arrgh!"

 
* totally rusted *
  
* closer view *
  
  * my skin is stuck inside *
 
* the skin on the tip *
 
* skinned *

After cleaning the wound, it the plastering part! Lastly, my thumb is MUMMIFIED..

* mummified *
* minimising contact *

4 cha chi chu(s):

jw February 5, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

wat tat dao ....

~G~ February 5, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

OUCH!!!!
it reminds me about shavinG to hard and accidentally shaved off the pimples on the face Y.Y

munzz February 6, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

hahah! na li you wat tat! duo me piao liang! =)

munzz February 6, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

greg, pimples? ewww~ tht's yux!

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP