Chopped the Unnecessary : Brand New Start

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

Hey guys! I'm back with a fresh start! Oh well.. For the past few weeks I have been hesitating if I should do anything to my hair? I didn't take any action till today. Not exactly a total makeover to my hair but I've chopped the unnecessary!

 
* not this kinda chop la *

**fast forward** At the saloon around 1.12pm after 40 minutes drive due to the heavy traffic over at jalan kepong. When I arrived, I waited for another 20 minutes till my turn as my stylist is quite in demand. The process began with the washing then the haircut. Oh well, I know I look weird now..

 
* after the 1st wash *
 
* after the cut *
 
After the cutting, the dying process began! After dying, washing.. AGAIN! And then, treatment.. Then, steam. Next, WASHING again! Gosh! Lastly, blow blow blow and tada! The final product!
  
  
* hair dye process *
  
* 2nd wash *
  
* some chemical which costs me RM30 *
  
* after the wash *
  
* Japanese treatment : RM130 *
  
* woo *
  
 * steam *
  
* my 3rd visit *
  
* 3rd wash *
  
* blow blow *

I'm having a family photo shooting over at the studio this saturday and my hair is so so short! What should I do? Leave it or pin it up just for the shoot? Do advice! =)

 
* pinned up *
  
* not pinned *
  
* THE COLOUR *


The whole thing cost me almost RM300. Really costly! Decided to do the treatment because my hair is quite dry lately.. Anyway, I'm quite satisfied! All chopped, brand new start! All set for CHINESE NEW YEAR!

3 cha chi chu(s):

~G~ February 12, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

wahahaha !! the frinGe ~!! :P

Christian Girl in Harrods February 19, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

Ah yap, i thought u cut short! not much difference also...only the colour hahaha.

Me also wanna dye my hair maybe later la, before May.

Btw, nice hair la. Must give face since ur post so long hahahahah

munzz February 20, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

siewkwan!! u jahat! n u noe wat? we havent meet yet!

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP