The Last Year of the Previous Decade

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

Hey people! How was the last bit of 2009? Bet some of you went for countdown ba. Countdown is a lil too young for me I guess? Haha.. Feeling old. Oh well, I went to church for watchnight service at 10pm, 31st Dec 2009! It was a 2 hours service. Short but meaningful! *love it*


* some of the glowers *

Before heading to church, we went to One U for dinner! For my very first time in my life, I had Nando's. I know some of you might think. "Gosh! Sad la you.. How can you not tasted Nando's before?" But that's really my first time! Everything was ok except the service! It's HORRIBLE!


* 1/4 chicken *

* hot beef burger *

* starter *

* the wings are nice *

After service, Elisha, Tzyy Jeng, bro and I went to McD to have a drink. Time flies~ We talked non stop and not noticing the time, I have to leave already. Not wanting dad to worry more, we left! We definitely had a great time catching up there!

Lastly, I would like to end this first post of the year with a prayer.

Dear Lord,

Thank you LORD for blessing me abundantly this year! It has been fruitful and I know I have been stretched! I've learnt to share. I've learnt to give. I've learnt to be patient. I've learnt to love. I've learnt to forgive. I've learnt to not mind too much how people think of me for that is beyond my control. In the last few weeks of 2009, I've been taught and reasoned by someone special in a very special way that I can hardly "win" when I'm in anger. Somehow, I just couldn't find a reason to say "NO" to that reasoning! Oh well, I've been CHALLENGED! I pray that you will continue to bless and lead this person to grow in your likeness. I pray that you will watch over my family. Cover your shield of protection over this home. I pray that you will continue to stretch me this year so that I can continue to shine for You, do small things that can glorify your name.. Today, I'am reminded of this passage..

"My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life of God desires."
James 1:19-20

Keep me close to you, Father. I love you and I'll always do! Bless me and grant me wisdom in whatever I do. Keep me reminded that whatever I do, I do it for You because of Your will and not man's will. So that in all that I do, it will be pleasing unto You. All this I pray in Jesus most precious name, AMEN!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP