The Day after My Final Exam Day

>> Monday, January 25, 2010

WooHoo! My exam is finally over! Today, mum, bro and I headed to The Curve to do some shopping! Guess what we got today?

Items bought:
1. T-shirt (mine)
2. Kitchen Curtain (mum's)
3. 4 pairs of heels (mum's + mine )
4. 2 pairs of working heels (mum's)
5. Nikkor 50mm f1.8 (bro's + mine)
6. Collar (Lucky's)
7. Specs (mine)

We got all of the above in 4 hours of shopping. We had tea at Theobrama Chocolate Lounge and later on at Juice Works. Our day was awesome! Of course my new toy - 50mm f1.8 brought us much JOY! I love my specs too! Will update more later..


* wondering what to eat *
 
* licks *
 
* twisting *
 
* poke *
 
* whoops *
 
 * chocolate lounge *
 
* Rrrr~ *
 
* pancake with chocolate chips & sultana *
 
* spicy .... pasta *
 
* mummy learning to smile naturally *
 
* fair lady mocha - cup n warmer *
 
* testing f1.8 *
 
* smile *
 
* at the shop *
 
* my handsome bro *
 
* bro testing
 
 * love it *
 
* juice works *

 * this is so sexy *

* my new specs *

* retarded me *
 
* im goin back uni now *

4 cha chi chu(s):

Philip Khor January 25, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Hey, with Specs, you look like the little reporter girl in Meatball movie! hahaha.. =) nice

munzz January 25, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

hahha! tht's nice! i love this geeky look.. i cant explain why tho.. LOL!

~G~ January 26, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

aih...we only have 24++ hours break only ~! T.T
your brother memanG lenGcai <3 ~!
wow ~! how many pairs of heels does a Girl need ??? :)
hahaha ~! Geeky look ~! <3
^.^
aih...starts of the final semester T.T
aihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

munzz January 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

hahaha! yeah.. i love him so so much! leng chai leh! =) 15 this yr.. ahahha! eh.. my mum ask to buy one la.. not i sendiri require aso!

geeky look damn geek! woohooO! i like!

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP