Malaysia Chocolate Fair 2010

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hey guys, especially to chocolate fans out there! There's good news for you.. Scheduled from the 8 – 10 January 2010 at the Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, the fair is open from 10.00am to 10.00pm daily. Lots and lots of chocolates to be won!



Delicious sampling of both local and imported chocolates. You will find chocolates from Russia, Switzerland, Australia, Germany, Austria, Iran, Belgium, US and of course, Malaysia. Activities includes chocolate making demonstrations by renowned French chef, quizzes, chocolate appreciation open to ALL VISITORS.

For more info, do click HERE! I hope I can go because I'm a super fan of chocolates!

2 cha chi chu(s):

chocotheclown January 1, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

me too me too....
wat a good news!!!^^

munzz January 3, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

hee~! i love chox! OMGG!

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP