Industrial Visit(s)

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey guys.. In this semester itself, I've visited 3 companies! First was a pharmaceutical plant - CCM Chemicals, the second one was food production plant - Yeo's and finally the third one is a wastewater treatment plant - Sime Darby Biodiesel Plant.

CCM Chemicals
We are very fortunate to be able to be brought into the factory to see how is it like in the real pharma plant. We get to encounter the production process both the manual ones and the machine operated ones. We even get to see the packaging and the storage area.

* on the bus *
* CCM *
* upon arrival *

I was very lucky because I was chosen to go on this RM500k forklift and we went up as high as I dont know how high but it's definitely very HIGH! Hahahaha!

* in the changing room *
* group photo *
* goodie bag *
* freebies *


Thanks again to CCM Pharmaceuticals for the warm welcome! I'll blog bout my next trip soon! See ya!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP