Christmas isn't Christmas.. till It Happens in Your Heart!

>> Sunday, December 27, 2009

This Christmas meant so much more to me.. I'm not sure why but it just felt special! I rejected all invitations from friends for Christmas eve celebration. Instead, I had the whole night with my family! Sounds great? Definitely!

We picked mum from work at 5pm and headed to One Utama Shopping Centre! Dinner at Dave's was our plan. Thank God we were early (around 5.50pm) because we didn't make any reservation. The place was fully booked and thankfully they allowed us to have a table till 6.45pm.

* deco in one u *
* white christmas *


We ordered full slab of ribs, signature Honey Mayo Hawaiian Pizza & Cream Carbonara with bacon and meatballs. Dinner was great when you are with your family! After dinner, we headed to Parkson for Christmas shopping!

* Dave's *
* pasta *
* pizza *
* pork ribs *


Before that, I dropped by Delicious to make reservation for dessert later! Thank goodness I did so we didn't have to wait for table. We had 2 brownies and a glass of watermelon lychee blended! Mum and I started camwhoring after a while! She's damn good at posing.. LOL!

* delicious *
* acting cool *
* me me *
* with my poser mom *
* it continues.. *
* watermelon lychee blended *
* yummz *
* wrapper *


After dessert, bro and I separated from parents so that we can go get a present for them! It's really head cracking when you have no idea what they need! At last, these are what we decided! They love it! =)

* for her lovely kitchen *
* for his car *
* my presents *

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP