Photo Shooting in Uni

>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Have been studying in University of Nottingham for 3 and a half years and finally I'm in my final year now. Thinking of it actually scares me as I didn't expect this to happen so soon! Time flies~ Oh well, I went jogging with my friends on tuesday and I thought it would be nice if I snap some shots of my uni before I leave. Here you go!

* my house *
* TTS 2/4A *

I have been staying in that house since year ONE. Quite a nice landlord I have! Besides, I'm glad that I have my housemates, they rock! Memories in that house will never be forgotten! *contented *

* random by Peng Sang *
* Block A *
* my uni *
* Cy with his new toy *
* by the lake *
* nottingham stars : ducks *
* lake view *
* clock tower *
* Jen jogging by the lake *
* cafeteria *
* duo *
* swan playing with D40 *
* problematic face *

* my lovely cousin *
* addicted *

After our jogging session, we decided to head to sports complex to meet Chong Ee! Alone the way, we have some shots as well!

* owner of D40 *
* shahen : class rep *
* never fail to make us laugh *
* dong : camera-shy *
* the stun man *
* #1 poser of Chem Eng *

That's all for now! Will try to have more shots of other buildings soon.. if I have the time to! Hope you enjoy the photos! See ya!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP