Deepavalish Fellowship

>> Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sorry guys for not posting for so long! Due to the laziness and the fact that I'm sick, I haven't updated much. Some of you might have saw the photos of my deepavali this year some of you might have not. Anyway, I was invited to Thebban's house for muruku! *evil grin*


* irresistible *
* buffet style *

It has been 3 years and 8 months since I knew Thebban and without fail he'll invite us to his house for party during Deepavali! To have fellowship, makan session and camwhoring session at such a nice place is really undeniably GREAT! Need not speak much anymore. Have a look of some of the pictures we had!

* thebban & darrick *
* the girls *
* pretty ladies *
* group picture *
* me with the guys *
* eu-ling & stef *
* O.M.G *
* May babies *
* the hosts *

Glad to meet Pravin over there as well! It has been a long time since we last met, bro! Thanks Thebban for inviting yah! =)

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP