A Long Weekend..

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

It has been some time since I last updated my blog! I'm so sorry.. Anyway, 2 fridays ago, I went for Harry Potter movie with my bro and Alvin. We had Yoshinoya before that as bro said he had never tried.

* our lunch that only cost us RM18 *

The show lasted for about 2 hours 35 mins and I think the show is total rubbish! How disappointed. The only funny parts were the lovey dovey scenes of the teens. Other than that, total disappointing! Before movie, we went to Kitschen and I bought bro a polo Tee for his bday!

* pop-corn *
* bro in de cinema *

After the show, we rushed home as we are having Peng Sang's bday dinner at Tony Roma's, Cineleisure. Traffic was heavy and thus, we were late! The food was not bad but the waiter was just TOO dedicated to his job I guess.

* PS with his LAMB *
* Swan with the combo meal *
* us without Gab outside *

On Saturday, we went to One U in the noon because we all woke up late. When we reached, we walked separately. Bro, Gab and I walked ourselves while mum and dad walked their way. There were sales all around. Obviously, it was a shopping day for everyone!

* shoe fair *
* definitely worth buying *

At night, we went for SIB's welcoming dinner. We started with ice breaking games, then food! The food tastes great! That night, I signed up for their Youth Camp. When we left, we were each given a cupcake as a gift!

* couldn't resist ended up 2 plates *
* look at the Q *
* at our table with uncle Teck Soon, uncle Ky & dad *
* Ps. Lindy giving a short introduction *
* aren't they cute *

On Sunday, we were suppose to go for the morning service at 830am. But.. Haha! We overslept! So, we woke up aroung 11 and then off we go to Sungai Wang! My mum had her ex-KFC staff gathering at the KFC nearby. So, we had to fetch her out! We went shopping while mum spent her time with her friends. Gab bought a pair of white shoes, very nice!

At night, we went to uncle Kuan Yew's place for durian. It was damn nice! Haha! I shall end my post here. There'll be more posts coming up! See ya!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP