Birthdays and More Birthdays..

>> Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It was Aunty Suzie's birthday last last week i think! Sorry! Tua E (my eldest aunty) called us to Havana Club that night! We had karaoke session too. At least for a while before Fredo, the band took over the session! It was a family-ish night..

* bacardi lemon *
* dancing queens & kings *
* hapi birthday to the bday girl *
* brother hug *
* the younger generation *

Next, Gab's grandpa turned 88 2 weeks back too! My first time meeting the grandparents. They are 2 healthy and strong grandparents I must say!

* the old couple *

Had dinner at his aunt's place with live music performance by Jacque (Gab's sis), Sam (his cousin) & Justine (his cousin too!). They all are very talented people! Happy family gathering is always the best!

* Jacquee on the piano *
* duet : Jac & Justine *
* fans surrounding *
* she's damn good *

As you guys noticed it was Aunty Margaret's birthday last friday. We were invited to celebrate together with her family and another church member, YC at RedBox Karaoke, The Curve. It was quite fun as I was the only one standing on the sofa like a gila dong! Haha! I just enjoy k-ing..

* the trio *
* buffet *

My mum however was forced to sing. She hardly sing because she thinks that she can't sing. "Mum, be confident! Sing saje lar.." I think we all enjoyed but Alvin & I think that it's not enough.. AT ALL! Like half way hanging there..

* mum and aunty margaret *
* us with the bday girl *
* the end of my post *

Up next, PS & Wina's birthday..

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP