PBB Region I, II & III Annual Dinner 2009

>> Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally got myself to scribble something here.. There were few reasons why I haven't been writing anything lately. Firstly, it's because there isn't any interesting happenings around me and next it's because I'm just lazy to write bout SMALL things.. This time I'm writing on an event which is not so relevant to me.

My mum's annual dinner was held on the 20th June 2009 at the Mines Convention Centre with the theme, Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Oh well, my first impression when I heard that was, "What? Why is it there? So not grand.." Haha.. Till the moment I stepped into the "ballroom", I totally understand why. This year isn't like the years before where they celebrate every region on its own, they combined 3 regions together which means there were almost 3000+ guests that night! The decorations were not so grand but overall I think it was great!

About 5 days before the event, my mum called up and told me she needed my help on the props for her branch's theme dress. Wait, that isn't the end, she called up again on the same day telling me I need to learn a dance to teach them. "OMG! How can I do it in less than 24hours?" Thank goodness with the help of her friendly staff, we managed it!

On Tuesday morning, I woke up SUPER early to literally go to work with my mum. I was actually quite happy I can help my mum because I love events! *winks* Anyway, I was a lil upset I forgotten to snap some shots of the whole process of getting work done! The people I worked with that day were definitely so so nice! In short, we had fun till some interuption occured! (haha! ignore that..) They were totally awesome to learn simplified version of Para Para in just a day and brushed up to perfection in less than a week!




They might not be as good as professionals but they put in their effort to do the very best!

So, here are some photos of the night! They were uploaded to my mum's facebook though but since some of you might not know my mum, I thought it would be nice to share with you the pictures here!

* the set up of the dinner venue *
* ..to be used to drive the Tan Sri into the ballroom *
* Ms. Ong and I before her hairdo *
* Ms. Ong during her hairdo *
* costumes *
* my props *
* noticed the broken one? *
* makeup set *
* professionals even helped him change *
* the very exclusive mask *
* the ladies *
* when they get dressed *
* group pic with Amber Chia*
* Tiong Name Branch *
* Mum, Shelly & Yen *
* dad, Ms. Low & mum *
* my stunning parents *
* dad's Pandan Jaya branch staff *
* winks *

I know none of them read my blog but I would like to say..

I'm glad they won 2nd place in theme dress award!

Congratulations guys!


0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP