On the Day..

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

This is a continuation of the previous post! The last few hours of my 20 years of life were spent together with my classmates. Eugene, Peng Sang & Eugene from dinner onwards, Han Ming & Jen after dinner. After dinner, we went shooting ball! As usual, I won Peng Sang & Eugene. *wakaka* I'm proud of that although my score isn't that high!

* courtesy of Peng Sang *
* super random *
* Chong Ee and his poses *
* the 3 of us at Old Town *
* Aiming.. *
* She shoots.. *
* Final score *

Then, we had coffee in Starbucks till it was about to close. There, we met Jen & Anthony studying too! After ordering my caramel frappe, we started our revision. "study, study, chit chat, chit chat"

* Steph, Peng Sang * Eugene *
* the caramel frappe(s) *
* cute cute JEN *
* all of us.. *

**fast forward** Headed to McD because they wanted to watch the super match, Arsenal vs Man U! Of course I supported Man U lor.. Like I always do! When we arrived, many were there too! Saw Shi Wei, Pei Wen & friends, Ching Yi's gang was there too! Phone calls & sms(s)

* Them, studying.. *
* my notes *
* stressing.. *

Around 2.15am, Peng Sang & I headed down to where the rest were! A nice seating to watch the match! I was super hungry but I just had to wait till BREAKFAST was served! After the match, we went home & to my surprised, i had 40 notifications! Thanks people for the wishes ya! Usually I don't bother replying but this time I did reply! *heart*

* breakfast.. yummy *
* McD & Old Town - breakfast *

Slept at 6 something... *zzZ* "Bangun pagi, gosok gigi, cuci muka, pakai baju..." Someone called and sang this to me! Guess who? None other than the other birthday boy, Chung Siew! We both had the same birthday! We went to Old Town for breakfast and then mahjong at their places till around 12 something! (Thanks C. Siew & Keiron for the "gift"!)

* mahjong session *
* After mahjong session *

Then, went to Tesco again for lunch with Peng Sang. This time I broke my high score, 319! woohoo! First time in my life! *proud* wakakakka! Then, we studied till dinner time LORR! Thanks everyone for the gifts and wishes! Definitely appreciate it!

* wee~ my score! *

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP