The Red Carpet Affair..

>> Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a tiring day?!! For the annual event of our uni, I bet everyone must have been so tired preparing themselves for this event, enjoying the event and lastly, the after party of the event! I'm not sure bout you but I am. The theme of our annual dinner this year is The Red Carpet Affair..

* emptiness *

Oh well.. Emails have been sent out to students to remind them to be punctual but still.. This is Malaysia, we can't change the fact that students enjoy being fashionably late! Eventually the event started way later than the expected time. Gab and I reached around 6.10pm. So we waited for almost one hour and 30 mins.

* camwhore partners *
* EJ & Steph *
* Us with shahen *

Thanks goodness Wina, Cesca & Lydia arrived early too! At least I have some partners to camwhore with to past time. For me, this year's venue is a relatively smaller compared to the past two years. It's packed and so crowded especially when everyone is outside the ballroom.

* one being jealous of that couple *
* Melanie & Steph *
* Spiritz playing *
* the stage : from our table view *
* doesn't taste like how it looks *
* green laser beams *
* Best dressed *
* the Year 2(s) *
* CY & Steph *

Some highlights of the night:
- My cousin's Jazz band, Spiritz performed well!
- Mitra performed on stage (Solo Indian dance)
- Michelle
& Suraj won Ms. & Mr. Nottingham
- Ronny won Best Dressed (Male)

- the food was YUCKY!
- The solo guitarist is good!


No much highlights lar.. This year's performance list is so short! Shall say no more.. Have a look at some of the pictures. For full coverage of the pictures, do check it out in Facebook!

* Jerm & Steph *
* the ladies *
* 3 seniors : vern, yen & lauren *
* 1-2-5 *
* class photo : Chem Eng Year TWO *
* 1-2-3-4-5 *
* amelia & derick *
* clara & steph outside MOS *

Before I end my post, I would like to thank a few person who helped me through before, during & after the event! Firstly thanks Stace & Swan for helping me with my hair & make up, and lastly Wendy and Winson who dragged us in MOS (no Q-ing required)!!

2 cha chi chu(s):

Anonymous April 6, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

1st!!!

saa April 7, 2009 at 2:54 AM  

Ahem....guess who jumped wendy and winson there in the 1st place!

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP