Ching Ming

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A day where we go to the cemetery to pray.. or rather "paying a visit" to our ancestors at the graveyard. Although I'm a christian, but we respect our grandparents too! And so.. Yea! We enjoy this day as much as CNY because it's a day of reunion!

I have not taken too many pictures because I left my SD card in my laptop so I'm left with the internal memory only! *sob* Oh well, let's carry on. Firstly, we clean the place. Then, we scattered the "papers" on the grave. (I don't know what does that mean!) Then, my uncle distributed joss stick to all of us and we took turns to pray to my grandparents.

* cleaning & arranging the food *
* praying? *
* posing for me *

After that, it's the most environmental NOT friendly part! Open burning of more "papers"! Arrgh! Me and Swan as environmental students can't do anything but just looking at it! *sigh*

* goin down to get joss sticks *
* OPEN burning *
* almost done burning *

Next, we're done! We went back to Swan's house for BRUNCH! Fellowship a bit and then HOME!

* adults' table *
* mum helpin out *
* too hungry *

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP