I Love My Weekend

>> Monday, March 2, 2009

The 27th, 28th of Feb & 1st of March..


I enjoyed my weekend as much as I enjoyed the time I spent with my family! Hmm.. One thing bad spending so much time during my weekend is.. LAB REPORT NOT DONE! (Mum's gonna kill me if she sees this!) *haha* On Friday night, I learnt a new board game, RISK! I know it's like WTH, but it's really my first time! It was fun & I won the game. *evil grin* (Baby obviously just make moves to let me win since it's my first time!)

* interesting while they attack each other *
* Chris: the loser *
* Me: the Conquerer*
* mum bought us our favourite RT cake *
The next morning, me & Chris went to McD for breakfast again since it's the last day the voucher is valid! After that, we headed to DryCut at Jusco Kepong for a haircut! **fast forward** Night time.. We went to Tesco to meet a buyer! I manage to sell my mum's phone higher than the original price we bought. *syok sendiri*
 * during the haircut *
* many people won't notice the difference in real person.. so compare it here! *
* another shot of my shorter fringe *

Then, we headed to Subang planning to meet my cousin but she wet out. So it's just paying my aunt a visit! She and the 2 maids were busy preparing for her catering the next day. There were otak-otak, curry puffs, kuih kosui & curry chicken. The rest were still in the "making" process. Her maid is seriously superb as she never complain the work load! *salute*

* some of the food for the catering *
* the chef(s) *

The next day, we went to church. Pastor preached on pride, ego & self-centreness. It's very true that pride can cost u a BOMB! This is one story my pastor mentioned that I'll never forget..

"Do you know why Titanic sink? Iceberg? Yes. It seems that everybody said that the the collision with the iceberg caused a BIG hole and hence sink the ship. The fact is not true. According to a researcher, the hole was just a small little one compare to the size of the ship. It's just the size of the door perhaps. The truth was because the owner of Titanic actually mentioned that no one can sink my ship, the mighty Titanic. Not even GOD! Note this! He's challenging God..."

The story went on. Actually it's quite true. I'm not sure how many of you will accept this saying but God is almighty! He can bring u high up, He can also bring u down! Do not ever challenge God! After service, Gab & I attended Rev. Paul Kok's seminar on spiritual gifts. It was a nice course to attend! At the end of the session, there were some session with the Holy Spirit. Oh well, it's all in you. Do good, be good, act good, eventually you'll live GOOD!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP