Lab Turns Unlucky

>> Monday, February 23, 2009

Arrgh! First day of lab and things went on not so smoothly! As I was told, Fluidised Bed Dryer lab is one of the longest lab. So, I went earlier, I brought extra pair of scissors & I prepared the measurements cardboard to ease our cutting process! I did all the preparations I can. However..

* Fluidised Bed Dryer *

My lab partners, one came late & the other didn't even turn up at all! I was quite frustrated at first as me alone is doing the plucking of leaves and the cutting. Later on, it went on better with the help of PENG SANG! *clap clap*
Note that he was wearing slippers and shorts with a lab coat! So CUTE! Haha!

* Samples & Manual *
* Peng Sang and his sexy legs *
* the scissors of the day *

That wasn't all. The lab assistant told us to throw the leaves away after drying. Thank goodness I didn't because we are suppose to weigh the bone dry weight of the samples! *gosh* It was like, "Pheww~" Next, I had to clean our scissors as I borrowed a pair from Swan! Cleaning, cleaning and then.. "Ouucch! OMG!" Well, I beet you guys know what happened! *bleeding*

* moisture analyzer to weigh bone dry weight*
* after the drying process *
* plaster by lab assistant *
* still bleeding.. *

We ended quite late though! Then, we headed to Bak Kut Teh for dinner as requested by Chong Ee! When we arrived, it was CLOSED! Oh gosh! How bad luck can it be? Ended up eating something else.. *sad*

There goes my day!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP