Frustration

>> Monday, December 1, 2008

"Malaysia Boleh!" is a statement where we were exposed since young! How far is it true? I always try to convince myself that there must be something good about Malaysia.. Let's see.. Hmm.. Cars? National Day Logo? Even our National Anthem is not ORIGINAL! Grr~

Mentioning bout the public transport in KL, I feel ashamed! Not well maintained.. Not punctual! Holy shyt! How bad can Malaysia be? Guess what! I'm here to complain bout Streamyx.. AGAIN! I'm in TTS now and de connection is freaking slow! GRR!~ Just imagine u cant even log in to ur msn.. And it takes like 20 mins to load a page! How am I going to stand such connection? I'm goin to bed! Sigh~


Tell me what to do if u are experiencing the same problem and manage to resolve it! Seriously need help!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP