Out of Stock

>> Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hey guys.. Just a short update on what I've done for the past few days! Hmm.. Any McD fans out there? Perhaps McD breakfast? Two days back, on friday, me, mum and my bro went McD to have breakfast. We ordered a total of 3 sets. 2x Big Breakfast & a set of Sausage Egg McMuffin. We were at the queue for quite some time. Since it's still Hari Raya, we didn't wana complain bout the speed of the staff working.


After waited for about 4-5 minutes, the guy told us they will send the remaining 2 sets of Big Breakfast to us because it's not ready yet. So, we went back to our table. I started my meal while mum and bro had their hash browns first. I was almost done with my burger and yet their sets are not served yet. So, bro went to the counter to ask. Gosh! Sad to say that they only started preparing after my bro requested for it! What are they attempting to do? Earning extra by not serving? OR are they just SLOW?

*I'm almost done with my breakfast*

Fine. It's over. Since they've got their meal, we just ignored the service. When my mum prepared to start her meal, she asked, "Where's the fork and knife?" No choice, my bro went back to the counter and ask for it while me and my mum sat there waiting. Almost 10 minutes and my bro is not back yet. It couldn't be that slow right? When I was about to walk over to the counter, my bro came back and inform us that the forks and knives are OUT OF STOCK. OH my! OUT OF STOCK?!! How can that happen? It's McD, and for breakfast, there isn't enough supply of forks and knives? Forget about it. They ended up using spoons instead.

*Spreading chilli sauce with SPOON*

*Precious SpOOn in action*

My very first encounter: NO fork and knife for Big Breakfast..

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP